Czech Forex Forum | Forex komunitní místo
Czech Forex Forum
Forex komunitní místo
Drazí přátelé! Všechny bonusové programy na fóru jsou dočasně pozastaveny.        If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.       
    Drazí přátelé! Všechny bonusové programy na fóru jsou dočasně pozastaveny.        If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.       
    &lsaquo
    &rsaquo
Stránka 7 z 7 PrvníPrvní ... 5 6 7
Výsledky 61 až 62 z 62

Téma: Как создать новую тему в forexforum.cz ??

1. #61 Collapse post
    Připojit k datu
    Jun 2024
    Umístění
    USA
    Dík
    Díky 0 Times ve 0 příspěvků

Noticed an unpleasant vibration at specific speeds, I think it's the driveshaft.

Hello everyone!

I'm experiencing vibrations from my driveshaft at high speeds, and it's becoming a real headache. Has anyone encountered a similar issue?

What should I do?

Remove the driveshaft and use a balancing machine. This method is reliable but can be costly and time-consuming. I've heard it can also be balanced while still on the car. They balance it on a lift with some tools without taking it off.

Has anyone used this method for balancing the driveshaft ? Share your experience and results. Thanks in advance!

2. #62 Collapse post
    Připojit k datu
    Jun 2024
    Umístění
    USA
    Dík
    Díky 0 Times ve 0 příspěvků

Guys, help me out! The driveshaft vibration at high speeds is really annoying.

Hey everyone!

My driveshaft is vibrating at high speeds, and it's driving me crazy. Has anyone experienced this issue before?

Now I'm trying to decide the best way to fix this:

Take it off and balance it using specialized equipment. It appears to be the most reliable way, though it's a lot of hassle – removal, transport, waiting, and reinstalling.
    Balancing the driveshaft without removing it. Some folks manage this with special equipment without removing the driveshaft.

Has anyone tried balancing their driveshaft this way? I would appreciate hearing about your experiences and results. Thanks for your help!

Přihlásit se k tomuto tématu (25)

Autorská práva